Bright Futures Scholarship Program for 2017 is accepting applicants
FCSSGW is accepting 9 new families into our Bright Futures Scholarship Program for 2017. Any family residing in Guelph/Wellington with a household income less than $50,000 whose child is born 2004 or later may be eligible. An appointment for assessment for eligibility is available at no cost. Call us today at 519-824-2431 ext. 12 or visit our Children’s Scholarships webpage for more info and a flyer you can share or post on social media.
Starting Over Financial Coaching Program for 2017 is accepting participants
If you or a someone you know is…
- A woman who has experienced physical, mental, sexual, verbal or financial abuse
- Interested in learning more about managing money and understanding
the emotional aspects of money
- Willing and able to commit to 3 individual counselling sessions within 2017
- Interested in learning new ideas and open to change
….then the Starting Over Financial Coaching Series may be the right fit. Call us today at 519-824-2431 ext. 12 to get started or click here for a program information flyer to share or post on social media.
Employer Engagement Breakfast
March 8, 2017 from 7am-9am
Delta Hotel Guelph Conference Centre, 50 Stone Road West
Meet local businesses who are hiring persons with disabilities
- Guest speakers from the Chamber of Commerce and other Guelph and area businesses
- Learn strategies to attract and diversify your workforce
- Discussions and panel forums to get your questions answered
$10 to attend for a hot breakfast and great information!
Please register at www.clgw.ca
For more information please call Sue at: 226-971-0818