Service Coordination Services is a program offered by Compass Community Services for individuals with developmental disabilities or Autism Spectrum disorder.
Our Service Coordinators help clients navigate the developmental services system, providing information and connecting with services in the community.
- Information – about services and resources
- Service Coordination – service referrals to community and clinical supports
- Case Conferencing & Collaboration – among community partners for client benefit
- Transition planning – for services as children grow into adults
A developmental disability is a lifelong limitation in intellectual functioning which occurs prior to age 18 and varies greatly among individuals. People with a developmental disability may learn more slowly than their typically developing peers, and may face challenges in many common daily activities such as independence, employment, problem-solving and self-help skills.
We believe in promoting inclusion of all individuals in the lives of their community and assisting them to being participating members of society.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you might consider our service coordination services.
- Do you have trouble understanding the support system in our community?
- Do you want assistance finding help and information about services?
- Would you like help planning for the future?
- Are you a parent with a child who has recently been diagnosed and aren’t sure what supports are available?